Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Principal Charity Classic


6/7/10

Mike continued to leave his mark on this week’s Champions event at the Principal Charity Classic in Des Moines, IA. Keith Clearwater and Graham Marsh both pick up on 56’s. Tom Wargo also took another 56* while Jay Don Blake snagged a 60*.

The wedge distribution has consistently tapered off since we have just the two lofts to offer. Good news, I did just receive the 52’s here in Memphis. This will really help Mike and me. I will have the PGA Tour Rules department test the new 52* here at the St Jude’s before building any tour stock and putting clubs in play.

Congratulation goes out to our good friend Justin Rose for his spectacular play today in route to winning the Memorial! Additionally, Bo Van Pelt continues his consistent placing week to week, he took a third place finish home from the Memorial!

Solus takes a T12 this week at the Memorial, so all is good!

I will build the 52* for the winner of the Mygolfspy.com contest. The winning party is really anxious to get the new wedge!

I had a chance to play a little golf over the weekend and test my new Wilson Forged Tour irons. They are awesome! I want to thank my friends out here on tour for helping me with my game! I installed the Nippon 1150 Tour Prototype iron shafts which proved to be an excellent direction for me to go. Now I just need a driver and I am ready to go!

I am expecting a little rush possibly here in Memphis since Rory Sabbatini has one. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment