Friday, July 2, 2010

Solus Golf Wedge! Why Buy In 2010



8/9/10

This is a recent comment from a faithful Solus customer we thought would be great to share with all of our fans. Enjoy as we did!


I would just like to say that I love your product. Currently, I play the 51, and 61, 4.1 and every time I pull them out of the bag, I get excited. Reading the review of your new wedge on mygolfspy.com and it got me thinking about SOLUS the company, and not just the club. You guys do great work, and I feel that since I play the clubs, I have a certain connection to a wonderful secret in the game of golf.


Honestly, the short game is boring and tedious if you’re bad at it. If you have the right equipment that performs when and how you need it to, the short game becomes the most rewarding part of golf. The SOLUS wedge provides that performance.

Partly because I am amazing (ha ha funny), but mostly because of the club, I am the best short game player out of my Saturday foursome.


If you are ever in Minnesota, anywhere in Minnesota, let me know. I would love to come out, shake your hand, and if time allows buy you a beer.


Viva La Wedge


6/10/10

We know a lot of you golfers recognize such wedge
models as the Series 4.1 and Tour 7.1, you are the players that have taken advantage of and had successes with the Solus technology! However for those of you that have not you might want to give the Solus technology another look at! This incredible wedge design makes every other sand wedge obsolete! The Crescent cut sole contour is what makes this club so unique! It provides the player more utility, versatility and unsurpassed distance control while imparting higher ball spin rates to stop the ball on a dime!


We know that the majority of you have heard or read articles regarding the grooves and the “new” rule that has been put in place by the USGA. This change has produced a noticeable difference with players on tour this year.

The Solus technology still provides the shot making control the player needs to lower scores! This technology can still be played by the majority of golfers until 2024. This has prompted us to send out this reminder to our fellow golfers and customers before it’s too late!

We are not sure you are aware of how this change effects the manufacturers this year with our production forecasts and inventory of equipment that encompasses the square groove technology pre 2010. What we have in stock now will be it! We will be required to stop producing any wedge models with this groove pattern at the end of this year.

So this is your last chance to get the Series 4.1 and Tour 7.1 with the square grooves. We are just reminding you! Whether you think you need them or not we would encourage you to replace your current gamers for maximum legal performance. This is it, and the Solus is your wedge!

2 comments:

  1. why is the usga hurting the common hackers golf game around the green??? I never played darts on the green til i got a solus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. These look and sound like good wedges but your dealer locator doesn't list Canadian dealers. So where can I test driver these babies? 1. I'd like to do an equipment review for my website/blog and 2. I may be in the market for wedges substantially better than mine. (Not big name brand)

    Jeremy- jeremy@golf-ball-whacker-guide.com

    ReplyDelete