Monday, March 1, 2010

Last weekend before going on tour! Great weekend!

My final weekend before hitting the road was quite eventful to say the least. We had a great weekend for golf especially around here this time of year, so a friend and I decided to chase the old rock around the pasture. During the round we decided to devote the day to “game improvement”! Steve is a high 90 to low 100 shooter so we made a few adjustments with his grip, stance and alignment. Long story short all three combined lowered his score to the mid 80’s! Nice! We had a little get together at his house Sunday for smoked ribs, good food, a few brews and Nascar! Awesome! I joined his fantasy Nascar league and needed a little coaching with my pics! He had helped me the first week with Daytona so I wheeled a few picks of my own for the Las Vegas race on Sunday, not good! Oh well a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment